tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 26 11:50:15 2002

Re: adverbs

ja' "Stephan Schneider" <[email protected]>:
>the german dictionairy doesn't use "(n)". likely, when there is no
>comment, it's intended that it's a noun.

It took me a while to figure out how the German version of TKD indicates
parts of speech.  Neither verbs nor nouns are marked explicitly, but in
German, *all* nouns are proper nouns, with the first letter capitalized.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level