tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 09:09:02 2002

Re: Brisbane Australia

yeah, I'm in Brisbane, but I actually only signed up for this list to ask
for a translation & haven't gotten around to it.
I was hoping to get the phrase "Speaking of mad cow disease, why are there
so many goths out today?" translated into as many languages as possible -
including created languages - for an art piece, and was wondering if anyone
here would be so kind as to furnish me with a tlhIngan Hol translation?
If so, could you subject any replies clearly (eg; Mad Cows translation), as
I have filters up the wall on my email account & don't want to waste
anyone's time writing me emails I won't detect & read.
thanks,
Phaedra