tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 09:23:44 2002

Re: Unsubcribe

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 10:17:31AM -0400, [email protected] wrote:
> Quoting Chris Miles <[email protected]>:
>
> > To [email protected] remove [email protected] from your database
> > or I will file a law suit because I don't wish anymore literature from you
>
> You have to unsubscribe yourself.  Sending a message to everyone else on the
> list doesn't help; we can't do it for you.

Actually, we can.

CC:ing [email protected], Chris
should only need to confirm to the auto-response with a reply.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
[email protected] | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much

Back to archive top level