tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 08:59:10 2002

Re: latlh "startrek" Quj

> If *DaH* means "now", *So'wI' DaH* wouldn't mean "Cloak Array". Or what
> about the word *DaH*? What have I missed?
> - Gábor

Some english words have multiple meanings.
Likewise, some klingon words also have multiple meanings.

DaH is both "now" and "array".

If it's being used as "array", most likely it would be the second noun in a
noun-noun construction.  The first noun telling what kind of array it is.
If it's being used as "now", it would usually come at the beginning of the
sentence.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level