tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 13 00:25:52 2002

RE: looking for suggestions for klingon quote to best man

My wife gave me a batleH with  'IwlIj ghogh yIQoy   from TKW carved on it;
which, if you think about it ("listen to the voice of your blood") works
equally well in a marriage as on the battlefield, LOL.

i reciprocated with a custom-made locket adapted from the trophy that Worf
one at the batleH tournament in "Parallels" (TNG:7), that when you open it,
says   wa' Dol nIvDaq matay'Di' maQap   (also from TKW). She was stoked.  :)

--DantlhIgh