tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 09 22:17:38 2002

RE: looking for suggestions for klingon quote to best man

>I'm getting married in August, ...
>I wanted to do was give him a bat'leth with something engraved on it.

Well, just as I finished composing my post, I received DloraH's lates post,
and he suggested two of the three proverbs I was about to recommend, so I'll
just send along the third:

may'Daq jaHDI' SuvwI' juppu'Daj lonbe'.
When a warrior goes to a battle, he does not abandon his friends.