tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 12 12:15:16 2002

Re: Terrorist

>lab Voragh:
>>Okrand comments:
>>
>>   "The meaning of this saying, of course, is that one who has the ability
>>    to instill fear can exert control over those who are afraid; there is
>>    more to power than physical force." (TKW p.109)
>>
>>This last {vIttlhegh} is the most relevant as it is the actual aim of all
>>terrorists, whatever the alleged political goals of any particular gang.

stephan:
>it reminds me on star wars and the dark side of force...

hmmm...

jIHvaD <<Hov noHmey>>, <<HoS>> Dop Hurgh je qawmoH...
It reminds me of "Star Wars" and the dark side of the "Force" (i.e. energy).

HoS'e' yIlo', Luke!
Use the Force, Luke!

[toH, jIHvaD Dal ghu' 'e' vIchID.
  Okay, I admit it:  I'm bored!]