tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 04 08:33:47 2002

Re: Terrorist

At 08:14 AM 07/04/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>How about /Daw'meH ghIjwI'/ "one who scares in order to revolt"?

I would not use Daw' here at all.  Some terrorists are revolting against an
occupying force, but that's not realy the case with Ossama and his gang.
They are merely wageing war on a foriegn power useing terrorist tactics.
Maybe /ghobmeH ghIjwI'/ would be better.

SuSvaj

Of course,
>it doesn't help that these days the word gets applied to almost everyone . .
>. .
>
>SuStel
>Stardate 2506.5

Back to archive top level