tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 03:34:48 2002

=?windows-1252?Q?qepHom=20in=20Saarbr=FCcken?=

Greetings!

I have the intention of organizing a qepHom in Saarbrücken, Germany.
But first I would like to know how many people would be interested.

Costs will range around 30 Euro a day, maybe it can go down a little, so if we do it from friday till
sunday, it's maximum 60 Euro - all inclusive:
- Bedroom
- Breakfast
- Lunch
- Dinner
- Conference Room

The qepHom takes place in a youth hostel in Saarbrücken (7° East, ca. 50° North), Germany.
It can easily be reached by car, train and plane.

qepHom starts on Friday, ends on Sunday.
The date will probably be on the end of october 2002.

Just give me a short note, that you might be "interested" in attending.

THIS IS NOT A REGISTRATION, just an unofficial information, to see how many could attend.

Lieven L. Litaer
aka
Quvar valer

vImughnISbe'. DIvI' Hol jatlh Hoch.
Dat moet ik nou toch niet vertalen.
Das brauche ich jetzt nicht zu übersetzen.
Je pense qu'il ne faut pas que je traduise.
Creo que no tengo que traducir eso.

Back to archive top level