tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 03 04:58:42 2002

Re: maDISnIS'a'?

> (there's some guy
>who was hired by a corporation to create a language to lend verisimilitude
>a product, and we're learning THAT -- quite dull).

I actually find this aspect of tlhIngan Hol quite interesting. }}:-)  It has
its appeal simply as a really interesting language, and all facets of it,
both fictional, and real life, add (equally) to it.

vIQleS

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this e-mail are not to be construed as
contributing to any argument, real or otherwise, about any topic whatsoever.
They should not in fact be taken as opinions at all, of any kind.

Back to archive top level