tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 29 19:08:23 2002

RE: pIqaD

> qech mughermoH QInmeyvam
> KLBC: Have I used [-moH] correctly in the sentence above???

Using -moH on a transitive verb is very tricky.  There has been bloodshed
over this.  We could probably get away with this one because of what is
called "the prefix trick".  With the PT, even tho there is a noun for the
object, the prefix points to a first or second person object.

If you want to put a -moH on a transitive verb, recast using multiple
sentences.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level