tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 29 08:29:49 2002

RE: pIqaD

qech mughermoH QInmeyvam

If we get an infinite number of MO's and an infinite number of visual
communication devices will we eventually get the restored works of
Shakespeare in pIqaD??

}};-)

qe'San

KLBC: Have I used [-moH] correctly in the sentence above???

[--snipped--]

Back to archive top level