tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 25 01:04:12 2002

Re: Klingonase vs. tlhIngan Hol

Look as far as we know Klingonaase could be another
dialect, I mean come on, yes ford came out with the
language first, but as pointed out by myself & below,
itis not canon.  Many people from the same place have
the same language, but different dialects.  Why not
the Klingons?