tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 21 13:26:49 2002

Re: More puns in new vocab

From: "Tad Stauffer" <[email protected]>
> {'uSgheb} is described as similar to a rooster, only more fierce. With
that
> in mind, take a look at the new words list at the KLI site, using the
"sort
> by date added" list. Right below {'uSgheb} is the word {gheb}. Now try to
> break down the bird's name again. :-)

Warning!  Not everyone will have the necessary Warner Brothers knowledge to
understand this reference.  If I had read this three years ago, I wouldn't
have understood it at all.

Scroll Down

Foghorn Leghorn is the big rooster -- I say the big rooster -- with the
southern accent.

SuStel
Stardate 2058.2

Back to archive top level