tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 14 11:30:15 2002

surprise from Samwi'

hi jon:

look where else you hide

At 05:28 PM 1/13/02 Sunday, you wrote:

> [...]

what about 'sour milk solids'  i don't keep KGT with me at work

>I became too confused with trying to find something to represent cheese like
>"food made from milk".. I then decided to take a different tack.. Afterall
>the [Suq Qa'Hom] might not like cheese.. The common denominator of any food
>used in a trap is simply (I thought) "trap food" or "food for trapping" or
>something like that... Therefore I thought I'd be safe with [Food - Saj] and
>use the verb for [trap,entrap - von] adjectively to get [Saj von]... Was
>that not ok?
> >
> > SuStel
> > Stardate 2036.0
>
>qe'San

so i can manage the volume and transfer the text to hard copies and files i
keep the kli list on my work email account.

should be able to stay online this thursday.  the local phone company has
fixed the wire at the house over the weekend.

Mr. Michael D. Stanley
Fiscal Assistant
IFAS Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences

Back to archive top level