tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 13 17:49:01 2002

Re: Saj von Suq Qa'Hom cha'DIch'e'

I nearly left off the original Terran joke to avoid confusion but thought
I'd add it in case I'd created a complete mess.

Just thought!! "Trap food" would probably be best served with two nouns or
[vonwI' Saj] rather than trying to use [von] adjectively (also corrected
gagh):

ghargh Suqjaj vem'eq 'eq 'ach vonwI' Saj Suq Qa'Hom cha'DIch

For the purpose of the attempt my literal translation is:
The early bird may get the serpent worm but the second "little animal" gets
the trap food