tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 01 21:18:37 2002

Re: TOS Episodes with Klingons

Qov tetlh:
>Errand of Mercy
>The Trouble with Tribbles
>A Private Little War
>Day of the Dove
>The Savage Curtain (Kahless appears, I don't remember if he has dialogue)

He does.  "Help me, Spock." :-P

>Mirror Mirror (weren't the Klingons also negotiating for the planet in
>question?)
>
>Is that it?

Not quite.  I don't recall "Elaan of Troyius" having any actual Klingon
dialogue, but it certainly contributed to the vocabulary we have.

>Which is the episode where Scotty says "Fool me once, shame on
>you, fool me twice, shame on me"?  Do we actually hear the fake distress
>signal in that episode, or does Scotty just report receiving it?

"Friday's Child" -- and we do hear the distress call.  The unnamed Klingon
on the planet's surface also says a few things.

>  If you
>have any scripts or tapes of original series Klingon episodes, please tell me.

I have "Day of the Dove" (from the SciFi Channel's special presentation).

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level