tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 11 04:14:04 2002

Re: thlIngan Stylus (was Re: Alphabet / pIqad)

ghel ro'Han:
>jatlh DantlhIgh:

>>I'm in Australia, so I am treading the path while thou art in thy slumber.
>Where in Australia do you live? I have been continuously trying to organise
>a qepHom for here, but I have found little interest from the general public
>and I am also not so crash hot in Klingon, so another Klingonist, however
>experienced, would be great.

toH, 'ej MelbourneDaq wa' tu'lu'chugh, muSovmoH 'e' vItlhob.

juHwo'DajDaq cheghpu'bogh nIchyon jIH. pItlh.

                              Dr Nick Nicholas. [email protected]
http://www.opoudjis.net                         [email protected]
  "Must I, then, be the only one to be beheaded now?" "Why, did you want
everybody to be beheaded for your consolation?" Epictetus, Discourses 1.1.

Back to archive top level