tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 10 03:36:19 2002

Re: thlIngan Stylus (was Re: Alphabet / pIqad)

jatlh DantlhIgh:

>I'm in Australia, so I am treading the path while thou art in thy slumber.

Where in Australia do you live? I have been continuously trying to organise
a qepHom for here, but I have found little interest from the general public
and I am also not so crash hot in Klingon, so another Klingonist, however
experienced, would be great.

Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

ro'Han