tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 13 11:55:06 2002

Re: Early Show

HI Alan.

It is to baad how they approached the interview. Is there any way of writting to the Producers of the show and to the interviewer to let them know how we feel about the way they handled the interview..It sounds to me like a lot of the beneficial things about the language was left out ,like the fact that a New york tactical squad uses it in their work. Just a thought. Deghnegh.