tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 15 11:12:01 2002

Re: Literature

I was going to suggest {QIH}, it was written exactly for this purpose.  But
of course the story is incomplete, and the writing of my dissertation took
precedence over the writing of this story.

BTW, {Holqoq} is an intentional pun.  (His use of language isn't so good.)

--Holtej

--
d'Armond Speers
[email protected]