tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 19 07:37:47 2002

Re: Literature

> What I am looking for are stories(not necessarily books) that make use
> of simplified grammatics and vocabulary. I guess you know what I mean.
> The point is, although I am trying to understand klingon, I always

The first thing that I thought of when I read this was Curious wIjwI'
(Curious George) by Joel Peter Anderson.  Which I still have on my computer,
(it is a little program which tells the story of wIjwI' SIvqu'taH and was
made in 1995).

If the author doesn't object and you can't get it from anywhere else, (eg.
the author), I will send it to you.  (about 500kb)

vIQleS

Back to archive top level