tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 30 16:58:01 2001

Re: KLBC: ghIj

> I intended recasting the whole thing so that instead of using it as a time
> stamp (in ancient times) one would use it to describe the story in the
> first sentence (this is a tale of old); perhaps repeated at end for
> emphasis and/or symmetry.
>
> 	lutna' tIQ 'oH lutvam
> 	lutna' tIQ qajatlh

Yes, This could be used to get everyone's attention, like "gather 'round
everyone, as I tell this tale of old..."  And because it is an ancient story,
the overall time stamp is in the ancient times; so even if the story has time
stamps like DaH and tugh, the reader/audience knows it is still long ago.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level