tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 30 14:19:29 2001

Re: KLBC: ghIj

[email protected] said:
> 	taHmeH bIlbo' yoH law' reH bIlbo' yoH puS

?? "The Bilbo for continuing is braver than the always Bilbo"
because you apparently compare one Bilbo to another, I have a
hard time separating the taHmeH from the first Bilbo...
("In order to continue, the Bilbo is braver than the always Bilbo"
doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either, anyway)

I'm not sure about the meaning of {poQ}, but if it means "require"
in the sense required (sorry) for the following construction, I suggest

yoH *Bilbo* 'e' lupoQbogh wanI''e' qellu'chugh
wanI'vam le' law' Hoch le' puS, 'ej yoHchu' *Bilbo*.

"Considering the events requiring Bilbo be brave,
this was the most exceptional of them all, and
Bilbo was brave indeed."

mess with it...

					Marc Ruehlaender
					aka HomDoq