tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 14 23:08:14 2001

RE: KLBC Re: puqvaD lutmey

> I ordered TKD from KLI, but it hasn't arrived yet.  In the posts from you
> and QinteS concerning your sons, there are a few words I don't know, and I
> assume they're in TKD, because I can't find them in KGT or the new words
> list:

You certainly did an excellent job figuring these out.

> {lut} (from the context, this seems to be a story)

yes.

> {ghu} (from the context, seems to be another word for child)

Sort of; its "baby".

> {chaq chan Hop lut tIQ} ({chaq}, I'm quessing is 'perhaps'.

yes.

> {chan} probably isn't 'east' here, and the rest of it eludes me
completely)

its "east".
"Perhaps ancient stories of the Far East" (China, Japan)

> {Quv} (no idea)

Coordinates (n)

> {SaQ} (cry? wail?)

yes.

And when I used [ghob] I was using "ethics".

DloraH

Back to archive top level