tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 14 21:09:50 2001

tu'lu'pu'be'bogh Hatlh

muj *subject line* 'e' vIHar. :) chay' "The Undiscovered Country"
jIjatlhlaH?

loS Hu', tlhIngan Hol jatlhpu' vIQoy'. vIyajchu'be', 'ach mu'mey puS
vIQoy'bej. "The Undiscovered Country" *script* tlhIngan Hol ghaj'a' vay'?

How can I say "The Undiscovered Country"? Is the way I chose in the subject
line OK, or a bit complex?

Four days ago, I had opportunity to hear my first spoken Klingon, when "Star
Trek: The Undiscovered Country" was broadcast on television here in
Australia. I understood some of it - in particular, numerous occurrences of
<<-taHvIS>>, <<nuq 'oH Dujvetlh'e'>> and General Chang's very emphatic
<<-'a'>> suffixes at the end of some questions - but a lot I am still trying
to decipher. Does anyone have the Klingon script from "The Undiscovered
Country"? (Including the phonetic variations of the Morskan dialect spoken
to Uhura, if possible.)

Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

ro'Han