tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 14 19:48:17 2001

KLBC Re: puqvaD lutmey

This isn't so much a grammar question as a vocabulary question, but on the
principle that one answer is better than ten, I'm posting it with KLBC.

I ordered TKD from KLI, but it hasn't arrived yet.  In the posts from you
and QinteS concerning your sons, there are a few words I don't know, and I
assume they're in TKD, because I can't find them in KGT or the new words
list:

{lut} (from the context, this seems to be a story)
{ghu} (from the context, seems to be another word for child)
{chaq chan Hop lut tIQ} ({chaq}, I'm quessing is 'perhaps'.  {chan} probably
isn't 'east' here, and the rest of it eludes me completely)
{Quv} (no idea)
{SaQ} (cry? wail?)