tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 09 21:40:18 2001

RE: Qu'na'maj (was Re: Strange Coincidence

If Okrand created it, I would expect it to focus on an ability to express
something accurate to the fictional culture that we know. In other words,
like Klingon can express some things more efficiently and less awkwardly
than English, an Okrandian Vulcan language would likely have its strengths
as well. I'd likely find that interesting.

But like others, I'm not holding my breath. Okrand had his shot at Vulcan
and the whim didn't strike him to do more than just make up some syllables.
Klingon caught his fancy and the rest is history. I doubt he'd double back
and do Vulcan on a whim that didn't strike him then.

> --
> Andrew Strader
> Erfðagreining Íslands
> Hlíðasmári 15