tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 08 16:52:55 2001

cha' Hol ghItlh Don (was RE: Enterprise

>First, a quick question:  Is there any place on the web that has Klingon and
>English texts side by side for comparison, a la _The Klingon Way_?  I think
>that would help me get a better feel for how it's used, especially how to
>recast an English sentence to make it easier to say in Klingon.

Well, whilst we're into self-plugging...

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~strader/klingon/

where you'll find that some of the translated pieces have English and
Klingon in parallel. Copyrights to whomever...
--Andrew Strader
Email: [email protected]
Daytime Phone: 354-570-2943

Back to archive top level