tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 06 00:34:20 2001

RE: ASAP

I like SuStel's translation. Meanwhile, my gut would tell me to say it as:

meH DacheghlaHDI' SIbI' yIruch!

I think both are good translations. Of course, if I was really worked up
about it, I'd just say:

yIruch!

I suspect you'd figure out the rest on your own.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level