tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 05 13:05:12 2001

Re: ASAP

Sometimes "as soon as possible" is more literal, and is not a way of being
accommodating.  Suppose an enemy has taken over your turbolift system, and
you're unable to reach the bridge.  You are communicating with your captain,
who needs you on the bridge.  You tell him you're going to try to override
the enemy's control over your turbolift system.  He tells you

meH DacheghlaHDI' meH yIchegh!
Return to the bridge as soon as you are able.

SuStel
Stardate 1762.5