tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 27 23:02:06 2001

RE: Klingon translation interest

As others have pointed out, this is gibberish. If you really wanted to say,
"I am the Way," then you should say, {He'a' jIH,} and a Klingon would
understand completely and appropriately walk right over top of you. With
spiked boots.

> > Do you mean how can Sentence as object be used when the second verb is a
> > verb of quality?  They don't take objects, so you can't.
>
> Yeah, that's what I meant. Is there a standard idiom around that?

SuvwI' Hol DaghojnISchoH.

> Jiri
> --
> Jiri Baum <[email protected]>