tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 27 21:01:44 2001

RE: Klingon translation interest

> > Hmm, <<jaw ghoS 'e' jIH>> (I am the Way). But there's probably
> > better ways of saying that.
>
> I guarantee that a Klingon would take one look at that, take out his
> disruptor pistol, and vaporize you.

I don't think he would shoot that quick.  He might see "He monitors that she
is going to the lord".  Then he would wonder how it fits the context.
Perhaps someone is babysitting, or they are spying, or maybe its a probe
doing the monitoring, etc.

But in the context it could cause confusion, so the klingon would grunt,
perhaps hit him, then walk away.

DloraH

Back to archive top level