tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 20 22:15:35 2001

RE: I had an idea, I don't know how...

Basically, if it makes sense, any verb suffix works on pronouns if they are
being used as pronouns. Meanwhile, {nuq tlhIHchu'} doesn't make much sense
unless you are talking to beings incapable of using language. Note that this
is not a very common activity for a Klingon. They barely talk to people, let
alone things. Perhaps {'Iv tlhIHchu'} was what you had in mind. Even that
looks a bit strange. Maybe this can be stretched to mean "Exactly who are
you?" though I'd prefer to say that more directly, like {pengu'eghchu'!}
"Identify yourselves perfectly/clearly!"

SuStel has already explained the basic QAO problem quite clearly.

charghwI'