tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 19 16:22:02 2001

RE: KLBC-Plea for the Dead

> It was amazing to see all that has occurred since I've been gone.

Indeed a lot has occurred.  For one, I translated ghIlghameS, now available
at stores and the KLI's website.

> Plea for the Dead from STVOY: Prophecy:
>
> English:
>
>        Plea for the Dead
>              Kahless, we implore you to remember those warriors who have
> fallen in your name.  Lift them out of the cavern of despair and reveal
> yourself to them in all your glory.
>
> tlhIngan Hol:
>
>        HeghwI'vaD qoy'lu'
>              qeylIS, ponglIjvaD Heghpu'bogh SuvwI'pu' tIqaw 'e'
wIthlobneS.
> tulbe'ghach DISvo' tIpepneS 'ej chaHvaD yI'angeghchu'neS.
>
> I hope my attempt wasn't too laughable.  Thanks.

Actually, you did quite well.
Watch your spelling:  wItlhobneS, yI'ang'eghchu'neS

Hmm, I wonder if tulHa'ghach would be a little better.  Either does work.

uh, I guess you did very well.
Good use of -neS.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level