tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 19 01:58:29 2001

KLBC - jabbI'IDwIj cha'DIch

nav'a'qu' vIchenmoHmeH navmey vIghommoH vIrInpu'. tlhIngan Hol mu'mey
ghaj nav'a'. mu'tay' je pab vIghojlaH. *[email protected]*vad ghojghach
wa'DIch je cha'DIch je wejDIch vIlI'pu'. nom jangmeywIj jIHev vItul.

I have tried to describe my attempt at putting together a poster full of
mu'tay' and affixes. I couldn't find a word for poster, so I described
it the best way I could: nav'a'qu'.

Something I found interesting:
In the English-Klingon Side of TKD, the order of words in the "p"
section goes something like this:
pain
pajamas
palm
panic
pants
paper
I'll just leave you with that thought. ;)

----
Datlh HoD
IKV Firesword

Back to archive top level