tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 11 13:20:40 2001

Palm mu'ghom

From: "d'Armond Speers" <[email protected]>
> Yup, I use SuperMemo on my Palm V.

Speaking of which, I've got a Palm V that I carry around simply because
we've got an extra one, and it helps me figure out other people's Palm
problems.  I'd really like to be able to impressively whip out my Palm and
look up an obscure Klingon word.  For those people who have created a
Klingon dictionary for use on a Palm, what software did you use, and what
formatting did you do?  Please tell me how I might go about building a Palm
Klingon dictionary; I'm not a heavy Palm user and don't know the best way.

Note: I'm not going to spend any money on software!  Freeware solutions
would be nice!  And it's got to work with Palm OS 3.1.1.

Thanks!

SuStel
Stardate 1360.3

Back to archive top level