tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 05 07:37:33 2001

RE: tuQaHlaH'a' ?

Hmmm. I like that. qechvam vIqelpu'be' 'ach DaH vIqelchoH 'ej vIqeltaH. I've
been thinking that {ja'chuq} carried all the speech connotations necessary,
such that {qel} could carry the point of focus of the discussion, but {Del}
works just as well for that, plus it makes it clear that the idea is being
spoken as a description and not merely thought in background. After all,
maja'chuqtaHvIS muD Dotlh vIDellaH 'uQ vIqeltaHvIS. I can, in the back of my
mind, consider what I'm going to have for dinner while discussing the
weather with you.

> SuStel
> Stardate 1341.1

charghwI' 'utlh