tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 13 19:00:27 2001

KLIC: <telescope>wIj chu'

KLIC: <telescope>wIj chu'

<telescope> chu' vIghaj.  "I have a new telescope."

tagha' vIghajmo' jISey.  "I am excited to finally have one."

wej vI' cha' vagh 'uj jan 'oH 'ej cha'maH jav 'uj 'aD.  "It's a 114mm
instrument with a length of 910mm."

chaq loQ mach, 'ach machqu'be.  "Perhaps it's a little small, but not
too small."

Dajbogh chal Dochmey law' vIleghlaH.  "I can see many interesting things
in the sky."

ram Hoch, Daqmey tamchuqtaHvIS <Jupiter> maSmey, vIbejtaH.  "I am
watching the moons of Jupiter as they exchange positions each night.

<Saturn> bavbogh DI gho vIleghta'.  "I have seen the rings of Saturn."

tera' maSDaq HuDmey vItu'ta'.  "I have found mountains on Earth's moon."

<Venus> muD 'engmey vIleghta'.  "I've seen the clouds of Venus'
atmosphere."

yuQ'a' <Uranus> vInejlI'.  "I'm looking for the giant planet Uranus."

tugh ghopDap vItu' 'e' vInID.  "Soon I will try to observe a minor
planet."

ghaytan jIQap.  "I will probably succeed."

- tuv'el

Back to archive top level