tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 21 18:18:24 2001

Re: KLIC: <telescope>wIj chu'

ja' tuv'el:
><telescope> chu' vIghaj.  "I have a new telescope."

baQa'.  jIghel vIneH 'ach yapbe'chu' mu'tay'.

[*&^%$#!  I want to ask a question, but the vocabulary isn't there.]

qechwIj vIDelmeH mu'mey 'Iq vIlo'nIS.

[I have to use too many words to describe my idea.]

"telescope"-lIj Segh vISov vIneH.

[I want to know the type of your telescope.]

'elDI' 'otlhmey, QorwaghHeyDaq SID'a'?

[When photons enter, do they bend in an apparent window?]

bochqu'bogh baS Hab lumup'a' ghIq pImchu'bogh lurgh lughoSchoH'a'?

[Do they strike smooth metal which is very shiny then start to travel in a
direction which is completely different?]

machqu'mo' jan, QorwaghHey neH lo' 'e' vIloy.

[Because the device is very small, I guess that it uses only apparent windows.]

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level