tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 17 18:00:12 2001

Re: To be or not to be Belanna

qIroS wrote:

> tlhIngan Hol was deemed inappropriate to include in the ISO codings,
> despite the application being backed by the KLI.
>
> It seems therefore that at least one (professional?) body of people
> disregard tlhIngan Hol as a real language.

Then how about finding another language that might fit the sound pattern of
Belanna (Spanish? Italian? I don't know...) and claim it comes from that
particular language?
The officials don't have to know it's Klingon, and it's not as if the name
is as alien-sounding as, say, "B'etor" or "Gowron".

Cheers,
Uli

Back to archive top level