tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 17 13:44:01 2001

Re: To be or not to be Belanna

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 11:42:19 +0200, Ulrich Schreitmueller
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh dear, HTML posts.
>
>Anyway: I've done a bit of searching, and at least there seem to be
>precedences where people called their kids Belanna - that might help...
>
>http://users.bigpond.net.au/gans/belanna/newpage1.htm even has the
>interesting info of someone being called Belanna before Voyager came
>out. Your friend might want to contact the people who made the page
>(i.e. the baby's parents) for more information.
>
>Cheers,
>Uli

tlhIngan Hol was deemed inappropriate to include in the ISO codings,
despite the application being backed by the KLI.

It seems therefore that at least one (professional?) body of people
disregard tlhIngan Hol as a real language.

Back to archive top level