tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 10 17:39:02 2001

Re: mu'HaqwI'

Quvar valer wrote:

> There is no list that includes all words.
> The mu' HaqwI' was made by Christoph Pfisterer (I know him), but he has
> stopped working on it, unfortunately.
>
> >Just wanted to know before I go and enter them by myself...
> Yes, do that! It's the best practice to learn the words if you make your
> own list.
> You need TKD, KGT ant the newwords list (www.kli.org)

...And the error list from "Klingonska Akademien", the URL of which I've
forgotten.

I'm just about halfway through KGT, and I might actually finish the thing tonight
- if not, expect an URL by Thursday, because I'll be gone for the next three
days.

Uli

Back to archive top level