tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 10 10:50:40 2001

Re: Another newbie

At 12:05 10.06.01 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi. I certainly hope so. As for your question: *Baden-Wuerttemberg*Daq
jIyIntaH.

oder:
*Baden-Wbrg* vIDab.

>usually done in capitals if it's in letters.
He says: "Du", not "du"

>I never know how to use it in e-mails though...
I have noticed that it doesn't really matter in emails. When writing
letters, it's easy to *write* a capital D, but while *typing* a letter,
it's annoying. Many people write to me without the capitalization.
Sometimes even the whole letter in minor letters.

De'wI' QInmey qonlu'DI' ram 'e' vItu'. nav QIn gherlu'chugh, Degh *D* tIn
ghItlhlu'meH ngeD. 'ach De'wI' QIn ghItlhlu'DI' nuQ Degh *D* tIn. pabvam
buSHa' ghotpu' law' vISovbogh. rut Hoch pab lubuSHa'.

Quvar.

*         Wollt ihr Marc Okrand treffen?         *
*     Den Erfinder der Klingonischen Sprache!    *
*          Ich grüsse ihn im Sommer.  :-)        *
* INFO: http://www.levinius.de/deutsch/qepa.html *
*  ANMELDEN: /stuff/qepa.html  *