tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 10 06:12:40 2001

Re: Another newbie, and Monty Klingon's Flying Circus)

"James R. Johnson" wrote:

> Guten Abend, Uli!  Ich hoffe, daß diese Gruppe Ihnen gefällt.  In welchem
> Bundesland wohnst du?
>
> James

Hi. I certainly hope so. As for your question: *Baden-Wuerttemberg*Daq jIyIntaH.

BTW... you either address people formally in German ("daß diese Gruppe Ihnen
gefällt")  or informally ("wohnst Du"), but never mixed. Also, the addressing is
usually done in capitals if it's in letters. I never know how to use it in
e-mails though...

Uli

Back to archive top level