tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 16 03:17:24 2001

Re: -vo'

Qov:
> The action of the sentence - seeing - is in a direction away from the
> outside, towards the restaurant.  Yes, the action that makes sight
> possible is really light travelling from the restaurant to the observer's
> eye, but the race that makes that discovery before having established
> vocabulary that deals with sight is uncommunicative indeed.

Remember it's not just light travelling in that way; it's also information,
which is somewhat more credible, depending on how one makes ones analogies.

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <[email protected]>
I can't figure out whether keeping all my friends in a tickle file would be

Back to archive top level