tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 18 11:27:06 2001

Re: Language Camp

> The camp was run by the Interstellar Language School.  I don't believe it
> still takes place, but you can get information on the ILS at their site at:
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8853/

bIlugh!  That site, (and the ILS) is pretty dormant.  I think Ken has been
able to honor some requests for materials offered, but given that Glenn is
far across the sea as a missionary... there really isn't much happening
that I know of ILS-wise these days....

**          joel peter anderson * [email protected]           **
**http://www.mrklingon.org :The Universal Translator Assistant  **
****   Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our **
**         God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT                 **

Back to archive top level