tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 18 11:24:17 2001

Re: Gary and Mike

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Neal Schermerhorn wrote:

> So, why don't we contact Gary and Mike's production team with the
> proposal that some skilled Klingon speakers do a cameo on the show? It
> would definitely be funny for the viewer, and what publicity!

tlhuHbe'Qo' - Don't hold your breath!

Given that this is claymation (lonnng production times) and that the
Klingon used in this episode was being researched in May of 1999....

I wouldn't count on getting this cameo to happen real fast.....

(I still hope to unarchive my mail files from 1999... I'd love to know if
they used the targh Hol "I got you babe" I provided..)

**          joel peter anderson * [email protected]           **
**http://www.mrklingon.org :The Universal Translator Assistant  **
****   Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our **
**         God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT                 **

Back to archive top level