tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 16 10:26:32 2001

Re: diplomatic implausibility

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 [email protected] wrote:

> Does anyone know how much MO was involved in this book and who from the
> KLI helped with it?  If the glossary is due to MO, we may just have some
> new official {pIqaD}izations of some key words.  >

I noted the use of the syllable {-leH}--as found in {betleH} and
{meqleH}--in the word {tIqleH}, pesumably meaning "longsword." Indeed the
book describe the weapon as resembling an ancient terran longsword.

Also, there's a wonderfully delightful theory on how the phrase "Four
thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man" came to be.

quljIb

Back to archive top level