tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 07:04:53 2001

diplomatic implausibility

I passed the bookstore on the way to work this morning and couldn't resist running in and grabbing a copy of this book.  Well Kahless must have guided my hand as it was about the first thing I saw.  I don't have time to read it right now, but a quick scan shows that its {Hol} is pretty good.  As malqa has mentioned, there is a glossary in the back in which various words are mentioned.  One of these words is Stovokor, which is rendered in {Hol} as {Suto'vo'qor}.

Does anyone know how much MO was involved in this book and who from the KLI helped with it?  If the glossary is due to MO, we may just have some new official {pIqaD}izations of some key words.

I'll see if I can type up the glossary this weekend and share it with y'all.

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
The official site of the Star Trek universe

Back to archive top level